1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
My Eleven Things...
1. I spent my 24th birthday in labor with my oldest son Logan.
2. I break out in hives whenever I get extremely stressed out and overwhelmed.
3. The worse thing I ever did as a teenager was skip band one time my senior year.
4. I don't like the taste of alcohol, so I almost never drink. (If I do, it is b/c I bought something I can't taste the alcohol in.)
5. I have almost no pinky toe nail on either foot.
6. When I was pregnant with Gavin I sneezed while teaching and wet my pants.
7. I played the clarinet all through high school and college yet haven't touched it since my last college band concert. I really, really miss playing.
8. I don't like yogurt, but I really, really want to like yogurt. So every few months I buy some, try it again, and find out I still don't like yogurt. Same with coffee.
9. I hate mint. I don't even like to smell it.
10. I love the beach. I could sit and walk on the beach every day for the rest of my life and still find it amazing.
11. I never chew gum...I think it is gross.
My Answers to Erin's Questions...
1. What is your greatest accomplishment?
- Logan & Gavin (Is it cheating to pick your children???)
- Purple ~ it is with out a doubt one my favorite after all of these years...and I don't look half bad in it!
3. What is something you've never done that you wish you could do?
- Run a 5k...in fact I'm working on that goal right now....
4. If you were on death row and had to choose a last meal, what would that meal be?
- I don't think I want to be on death row....but I'd have to go with some kind of chocolate cheesecake of sorts.
5. What was your favorite childhood toy?
- My American Girl dolls...yes, I had more than one. In fact, I think I have five of them...
6. Is there an item that you wish existed, that you'd invent if you only knew how?
- I want one of those teleporting machines or whatever they're called from Star Trek. I love going places, but hate the actual getting there part...especially with children strapped in the back seat!
7. If you could enter any TV show, movie or book, what would it be?
- Put me in a Nicholas Sparks romance novel please...one with a HAPPY ending (you know, guy gets girl and they live happily ever after).
8. What's your biggest pet peeve?
- I can only pick one? Okay, probably people who stop in the middle of the aisles at stores with their carts parked diagonally and then proceed to have a long, drawn out conversation with another person who also parks their cart diagonally thus blocking the entire aisle.
9. Do you have any hueg fears (like my fear of the dark!)? What are they and how do they affect you?
- I'm scared to death of snakes. Big ones, little ones...it doesn't matter. They freak me out. Though I did face my fear once and touch a teeny, tiny one at the zoo once. I will NOT do that ever again!
10. Do you have a nickname? What is it? (I really like this question!)
- When I worked at the Pizza Ranch in high school a bunch of my co-workers called me Kass. It stuck, and now my college friends call me Kass, and sometimes my husband still does too.
11. Tell me about a defining moment in your life.
- I'm going through one of the biggest defining moments in my life right now. Prayers would be very welcome.
If you want to play...answer Erin's questions because I'm way to lazy to write my own. Especially since hers are so good. Why reinvent the wheel right? If you don't have a blog, feel free to post your answers in the comments!
I'm ignoring this rule to because I don't have eleven people to tag. If you're reading this and you want to play go for it! If not, that's okay too!