Monday, February 6, 2012

Couch to 5k ~ The Vacation is Over!

I haven't run in two weeks!  It is terrible, I know.  My only excuse is that I have been way to distracted by everything else going on in my life to focus on anything else.  And that is not acceptable, nor has it been healthy or beneficial for me in any way.  If anything, this obsession I've had, this desire to fix everything right now,  has been very destructive for everyone involved.  I need to change.

So, I've decided getting back into running three times a week is a good place to start.  (Okay, honestly, it is not where I'm starting in all of this, it is just the first change that I'm willing to talk about publicly.)  I left off in the middle of Week Six, so I've decided to just try starting up there again and seeing how it goes.  Depending on how I feel I may have to back up to Week Five again though I'm really hoping not to have to do that.

The goal then is to be back here next Saturday some time writing about how well Week Six has gone.  So, cross your fingers/say a prayer/wish me luck (whatever your cup of tea is), and I'll see you in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment