I didn't mean to give up blogging all together...it just kind of happened. I haven't posted a thing since the 1st of July. Not even gifts.
So what have I been up to?
- counting gifts...need to write a post because I'm almost to 1000 I think!
- 4th of July in Iowa to visit with family and friends!
- movies, swimming, games, books, library, and many, many more activities with my boys!
- spending time with Justin
- Watching all the seasons of Grey's Anatomy
- Finishing a book study
- Watching season 1 & 2 of Glee
- Reading books and more books!
- Watching Seasons 1 & 2 of Duck Dynasty with Justin
- House sitting for my in-laws
- Bible Study
- Watching the rain fall for nearly two straight weeks!
- Helping with Sunday school
- Lunch dates with friends
- Getting Logan ready for 1st grade!
- Celebrating Gavin's 3rd birthday
- Going back to work for a new school year
- Writing lesson plans and grading papers
It's been a busy couple of months. Its been a fun couple of months. While I'm sad to see the summer has pretty much slipped away, I'm looking forward to fall and all that is ahead of me and my family.
(Including more blogging...I hope!)
It's good to be back!