Monday, October 31, 2011

remembering the days before my children started fighting over toys...

This is what life used to look like in our house:


My boys played together nicely.  They shared toys.


Okay, I'll admit...they didn't so much share.  Truthfully, Gavin just didn't care if Logan took stuff from him because he was quick to find something else to play with.


These days that doesn't happen so much.  Gavin has decided to take control.  He will no longer allow his brother to take from him with out a fight.  A fight that involves loud, high pitched screaming.  In the past two weeks I have broken up more fights over toys than I care to think about.  In fact, I'm not going to think about it.  I'm just going to remember the "good old days" when there was peace. 

Like this day:




Ahhh...peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment