Tuesday, December 6, 2011

my blog

So blogger keeps track of stuff like how many page views you've had and where the people come from and so on.  I hardly ever look at the "Stats" page on dashboard.  But this morning I was bored so I did.  Guess what I found intersting?

  1. I have exactly 2,000 page views at this moment.
  2. Somebody from Russia (and a few other countries) has been visiting my blog.  I have no idea why, but it is still cool right?
  3. And I have like 127 posts written.
All of this since April when I started this little blog!

Now, I'm not naive.  I know that there are people out there in the land of blogging that get 2,000 page views a day!  And I know there are bloggers out there with huge followings from around the world making my two page views from Russia seem pretty insignificant.  And I know there are bloggers out there who have made thousands of posts over there multiple year long blogging history.

But still...

This is my blog in my little corner of the blogging world, and I'm pretty pround of it.

Now I'm going to go back to hardly ever looking at my stats page.

Oh, and I'm going to go back to work, because working is what I'm really supposed to be doing right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment