Monday, December 12, 2011

the one where I dress my cat up

A while back I realized that our cat Lucius and Gavin were about the same size.  I wondered if Gavin's clothes would fit Lucius.  Then I decided to find out...he was not amused...


I think the ultimate humiliation was the fact that I purposely chose a shirt with a picture of a dog to dress Lucius in...he really, really hates dogs.


After Justin put him down he spent quite awhile walking around backwards trying to get the shirt off.  It didn't work...


Our other two cats chased him around the house sniffing him and trying to figure out what was wrong with him...



I did finally remove the humiliating shirt though he didn't thank me for it.  Instead he just yowled at me and glared a lot.  Go figure. 

I did make sure to get one last picture though...


Such a happy kitty don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment