Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Book List of 2011

I like to read a lot, and just for fun I keep a list of all of the books I've read in a year.   A little over a year ago we gave up our cable to save money, and it turns out it also saved me some time because I read somewhere around 60 books this past year!  And just for more fun I'm posting the list!  The books are chunked by authors.  Some I loved and some I hated but read to the end anyway.  I put * next to the authors I loved, but I won't tell you which books I didn't care for so as not to offend anyone's taste in reading.  Oh, and The Hunger Games has extra * because that series was by far my favorite read of the year! 

Book List – 2011

L.J. Smith
The Vampire Diaries:  The Return – Nightfall

Syrie James
Nocturne

Nicholas Sparks
Safe Haven
The Best of Me

Kim Edwards*
The Memory Keeper’s Daughter

Stieg Larsson
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

Sara Gruen*
Water for Elephants
Ape House

Margaret Atwood
The Handmaid’s Tale

James Patterson
The 6th Target
7th Heaven
The 8th Confession
The 9th Judgment
10th Anniversary

Ann Brashares
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
The Second Summer of the Sisterhood
Girls in Pants
Forever in Blue

Margaret Peterson Haddix
Among the Hidden

Alice Seabold
The Almost Moon

Suzanne Collins*******
The Hunger Games
Catching Fire
Mockingjay

Rick Riordan*
The Lightning Thief
Sea of Monsters
The Titan’s Curse
The Battle of the Labyrinth
The Last Olympian
The Lost Hero

Tracie Peterson
A Promise to Believe In
A Love to Last Forever
A Dream to Call My Own

Gregory Maguire
Wicked
 Son of a Witch
A Lion Among Men

Charlaine Harris*
Dead Until Dark
Living Dead in Dallas
Club Dead
Dead to the World
Dead as a Doornail
Definitely Dead
All Together Dead
From Dead to Worse
Dead and Gone
Dead in the Family
A Touch of Dead
Dead Reckoning
Grave Sight
Grave Surprise
An Ice Cold Grave
Shakespeare’s Landlord
Shakespeare’s Champion
Shakespeare’s Trollop
Shakespeare’s Counselor

Janet Evanovich*
One for the Money

Jodi Picoult
Sing You Home

Sue Grafton
V is for Vengeance

Jenny Nimmo
Midnight for Charlie Bone
Charlie Bone & the Time Twister

Lisa See
Peony in Love
Snow Flower and the Secret Fan

Becca Fitzpatrick
Hush Hush
Crescendo

Pittacus Lore
I Am Number Four

No comments:

Post a Comment