Friday, April 29, 2011

Fang has a new tooth!

Remember this post (like it was sooo long ago) about Gavin?  I reported that he has two top teeth, but they are not his middle teeth; they are his lateral icisors (side teeth).  And he looks like he has fangs.  Well, here's proof...sorta (do you know how hard it is to take a picture of an 8 months old's teeth????)
Can you see them???  Is it wrong if I find this situation so amusing that I kinda hope they grow in a little farther before he gets the middle ones just to see what it looks like?  I mean, until now I didn't even realize that this could happen.  I just assumed (stupidly it seems) that all babies got middle teeth first.

In related news, the second bottom tooth came in sometime between last night and tonight.  This only confirms my suspicions that his baby boy of mine is growing way to quickly for my liking!

P.S. We don't really call him "Fang" as the title of this post implies...but I might start to now that I've thought of it....

No comments:

Post a Comment