Thursday, July 7, 2011

You Capture ~ Patriotism

Back at the beginning of June I found the perfect shirts for my boys to wear on the Fourth of July.  I hid them in the closet and waited impatiently to unveil them for my in-laws big party. 


The party at my in-laws is a pretty big deal...they go ALL out with the red, white, and blue. 


It's a shame it was rainy so the table center pieces weren't out...and if I hadn't been so obsessed with filling my plate full of food I might have thought to take a picture of the inside of the garage because it was all done up!

And next up is my favorite.  Logan's "Papa" - my father-in-law - decided to bestow Logan with the best gift a boy could ever ask for:  a Nerf battery powered squirt gun with "magazines."  And who better to teach Logan how to shoot than the Vietnam vet himself?



Happy Capturing everyone!  Check out Beth's for more patriotism!

1 comment:

  1. Aw. That last photo is so precious!!! And what a party, I'd love to go to one like that :)

    ReplyDelete