Tuesday, September 27, 2011

In the evening...

Since Justin is at work/class four nights a week, the boys and I are left to fill our evenings with out him.  (Boo!)  Luckily I am semi-resourceful and can usually find some way of entertaining the boys.  For instance, a favorite activity is the library.  And that happens to be where we ended up last night after dinner.  I learned (or re-learned) a few things about my children last night.

#1  Gavin is not just trying to climb anything and everything, but that he is successfully climbing anything and everything!  For example:  The Chair.

His first attempts to climb up on to the chair were unsuccessful...the darn thing kept sliding across the floor!  Solution:  Push the chair until it is up against the wall...that'll stop it from moving!

Such a proud boy!
 Once the chair was thoroughly immobilized, he recommenced trying to climb up the chair...

....and he was very successful!



But then he wanted down...

...and getting down proved to be more difficult than climbing up.  Darn that foot!  It kept getting in the way!


With a little help from his Mama (you know once I stopped laughing at him and taking pictures) he was finally able to get down.

#2  Logan prefers making funny faces at my camera as opposed to posing nicely.  In fact, he likes make funny faces for the camera any time it is pointed in his direction...



But, he is capable of making a nice face every now and again...

#3  My boys can play nicely together...and that is so nice to watch...





#4  Turns out I should always, always bring a camera with me wherever I go.  Good thing my iPhone doesn't take half bad picutres because last night was too cute not to have captured!

No comments:

Post a Comment