Then there were the projects. I did three out of the four projects (way to go me!), but failed to get around to cleaning out the hall closet. I think three out four is pretty respectable though don't you?
Then there was the ohmythesummerisalmostoverandIhaven'tdoneanything list. Needless to say, not much got done off that particular list.
So here I am, one week into September, back at work for the new school year, with a big pile of undone stuff at home. Being the list maker I am I have decided to make a fall To-Do list. And I'm giving myself until Christmas to finish the majority of it off. I think that's fair.
So...here it is:
- Finish our beach vacation scrapbook
- Finish Logan's second year scrapbook
- Make Logan's third year scrapbook
- Update Gavin and Logan's baby books with pictures!
- Make Gavin's birth album using my free coupon from Shutterfly
- Figure out white balance on my camera
- Figure out some focus "stuff" on my camera
- Clean out the hall closet
- Get new rugs for the back door, sliding door, and front door
- Hang pictures in the toy room
- Run for 30 minutes straight!
- Exercise at least three times a week
- Eat a healthy breakfast everyday (no fast food!)
- Pack and eat a healthy lunch everyday (no school food!)
- Read a book with Logan every night (he likes chapter books now!)
- Start reading with Gavin every night
- Create a chore chart for Logan
- Create a rules/consequences chart for Logan
- Have a date night every month with Justin
- Plan something special for Justin and I for Friday nights
- Finish my Nooma videos...I'm soooo close!
- Finish reading the Bible
- Do another book study
- Give up TV for a month???
- Keep up on my blogging...that's hard to do now that I'm back at work
- Keep participating in You Capture (hopefully every week!)