Saturday, January 5, 2013

Time to take down the Christmas decorations

On New Year's day I removed all of the Christmas decorations from my house.  It was time.  Today I realized that there was one place left to "un-decorate."  And that place is here, my blog.  So, I'm working on changing it up, but am running into some kinks.  For instance, the stupid thing won't bring up the page that allows me to change the font.  Oh, and for some reason the blogger background wants to lay on top of my new background making it all cloudy looking at the top.  Just scroll down a ways and you'll see my new background in FULL color - the way it should be!  And imagine my old font, Rock Salt as the blog title and post titles. 

Oh well, it's not perfect, but it's mine.  Enjoy the new digs!

No comments:

Post a Comment