Tuesday, August 30, 2011

On the inside looking out (or the outside looking in) ~ Take your pick

Gavin likes windows.  He is particularly fond of our sliding glass door which offers the best view in the house (from his perspective anyway).  Everyday, without fail, we find him here.



I used to think he stood here all the time just because he liked looking outside.  But yesterday afternoon I took the boys outside to play, but all Gavin was interested in doing was this:



Turns out he just likes looking through windows...no matter what is on the other side.


P.S.  Yes, my widow is very dirty.

P.P.S.  I have two kids, three cats, and a dog who all insist on pressing their noses against said window therefore I have zero intention of ever bothering to clean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment