Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A "New" Bathroom & Some Pretty Pictures

I'm taking my list of goals pretty seriously.  In fact, this past weekend I was able (with the help of my dad) to repaint and decorate my guest bathroom.  (Okay, okay, I'll admit, he did all of the work...well, I rehung the pictures on the nails that were already there.)

I have zero pictures of what the bathroom looked like before (oops), but I can describe it for you.  Imagine lemon yellow walls, a plastic shower curtain with yellow rubber ducks on it, and a giant whole in the wall that my son, Logan, put there when he decided to use the towel rod as a pull-up bar one day.

Now I can call goal #60 done, and my bathroom looks like this:





And then there's goal #65.  Turns out I actually did this one last month, and forgot to remember I did it.  So, I'm giving myself credit now for finally hanging up some adorable collages of my boys!



Aren't they adorable?  Yeah, I think so, too.  Gotta say I love waking up to their handsome faces on my bedroom wall these days!

So see!  I really am taking my goals seriously this time!

1 comment:

  1. Holidays are a perfect time to do a major remodelling of the not-so-noticed part of the house. I like the concept of hanging adorable collages of your cute little boys in the bathroom. It's not exactly a very common thing people do but upon seeing what you did with yours, I'm actually starting to think to hang some pictures of my own.

    ReplyDelete