Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Fall ~ The You Capture I Missed

So over at I Should Be Folding Laundry, Beth hosts You Capture on Mondays.  Last Monday's challenge was fall, and I was so excited.  I LOVE fall.  I made a point to get out with my boys (the weather was gorgeous!!!) and take pictures of fall here in Southern MO.

Then I just didn't have time to post them and didn't have time and didn't have time, and then, before I knew it, I had missed the deadline!  But oh well, I'm going to share them anyway - so what if I can't link them up to the challenge anymore?  Fall is way too pretty to not share!

(And before you start to wonder, yes, I did take my children to a cemetery to take pictures of trees.  Really, at that point in time it was the only place that had lots of pretty trees AND was public property!)








And just for fun...(and proof my kids didn't mind being in a cemetery and were in no way scarred for life)...





So there's one set of fall pictures from the other week.  One more set to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment