Monday, October 22, 2012

You Capture ~ Smile

Smiles are so much fun to capture!  It's a shame my camera and I were not getting along this week...  We did all kinds of fun things this past week like going to the pumpkin farm and decorating and carving pumpkins, but as I went through the pictures looking for all those smiles I found lots of blur and red eyes and too bright pictures.  Ugh...  I don't know what's going on with me and my sudden complete lack of skills, but it has got to STOP!

But, it's all good, because I did still manage to catch a few great smiles!




 
And see that pumpkin with the cat carved on it?  Yeah, that cat is supposed to have a smile on his face.  I don't think I did half bad for my first time carving a pumpkin ever!

For more You Capture, head over to I Should Be Folding Laundry!

3 comments:

  1. Those are certainly some awesome smiles! I love the pumpkins too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are wonderful smiles. Great captures, even if you did have a hard time with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the pumpkins and jammies shot!

    ReplyDelete