Monday, October 8, 2012

You Capture ~ Shapes

I haven't done a You Capture in a very, very long time.  Honestly, I haven't really been using my camera much in the past few months...  I'm really trying to make an effort to change that though, so I set out to do this weeks challenge.  Turns out it is pretty easy to find different shapes to take pictures of when you bring your children along for the fun.  By the end of our walk, I had so many pictures of so many different shapes that it was hard to narrow it down!  Here's just a few shots my boys and I found...



 


 
 
This was definitely a fun challenge, and it really helped me remember why I love my camera so much!  Hope you enjoyed and thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. I found it to be a really fun challenge too. Great shots with nice textures and colors -- glad you decided to join in!

    http://www.noordinaryhomestead.com/shapes-you-capture/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely shapes to capture all around! I especially love the capture of one of your children holding the leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful series! I love the brick wall.

    ReplyDelete