Thursday, October 25, 2012

Can't Get Enough of Fall!

The weather around here has been so beautiful!  It's been perfect for getting outside, running around, and exploring.  On one particularly nice day, I picked Gavin up from day care, got Logan off the bus, and then swung throught the drive through for chicken nuggets and drinks.  From there we headed to this perfect little park in the middle of town to eat, explore, and enjoy the fall evening.



 

 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 






 
Later on in the evening we headed over to one of the public parks for swinging, climbing, and sliding.  I left my camera in the car and focused on my boys.  I gave underdogs to Logan on the swings and slid down slides with Gavin.  It really was a perfect evening that filled my heart with pure joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment