Sunday, November 11, 2012

And my car still smells like puke

After yesterday's fiasco (which involved yet one more round of throw up, this one in his bed sometime early last night) it seems Gavin is 100% recovered.  At least he's running around and inhaling food like last night never happened.  Unfourtunetly for me, I got a stinky reminder after church today.  I'll spare you the details, but needless to say my car still smells like puke because I found some I missed in the clean up yesterday.  Ugh...

But here I am, blogging away because I made a promise to myself (and some web site) that I would blog every day.  I even have some posts lined up for this week - as long as nothing else major fouls it all up.

Monday:  You Capture at I Should Be Folding Laundry.  The challenge was "an animal" and on Saturday (before the fiasco) I lucked into an awesome chance to capture cuteness!

Tuesday:  Just Write.  I have yet to plan what I'm going to "just write."  I think I'll wing it.  That's kinda the point of the whole exercise anyway.

Wednesday:  I'm finally going to get around to sharing some fun fall photos I took last week - probably the last of this season!  I'm going to miss fall....

Thursday:  We had some fun raking leaves on Saturday morning, and I have some pictures to prove it!  Can't wait to share.

Friday:  I'm going to make sure I share a few more gifts in my life.

As for Saturday...well, hopefully inspiration will strike again by then...

Now I'm headed off to dress my children for bed and tuck them in for the night so I can get ready to face another Monday, another week.  Preferably a sickness free one...  If not that, then at least one where my car doesn't stink anymore...


No comments:

Post a Comment