Saturday, November 24, 2012

Home Sweet Home

This is not the blog post I planned for today.

First...I spent the morning packing up and getting ready to leave my patent's house only to have my car NOT start...

Second...after getting on the road a tad late (battery just needed a recharge due to stupid Iowa cold) I spent SEVEN hours traveling back to MO with my two boys BY MYSELF.

Third...when we got home Logan wanted to decorate the Christmas tree and, well, that had to take precedence...

Fourth...I just plain forgot...

Fifth...I still haven't solved that "storage issue" my blog keeps yelling at me about.

And sixth...I can't even remember what I planned to post anyway and am too lazy to go back and look now...

So much for that plan I wrote...

Oh well. I'm letting myself off the hook. After all, anyone who's ever done this blog for the month of November thing (at least the ones I've read) says that through Thanksgiving is the toughest time to get the job done, and I still consider it Thanksgiving until tomorrow night. So, see! I'm justified!

*ahem*

And, yes, I do intend to keep on telling myself that and completely disregard the fact that really I just almost plain forgot....

Happy Thanksgiving!

( see, I'm still playing the part!)

No comments:

Post a Comment