Monday, November 26, 2012

You Capture ~ Lunch

I love Thanksgiving!  The food, the family, the food, the fun, and oh, the food...  It's easy to capture "lunch" when Thanksgiving dinner is your lunch!  This year the boys and I spent Thanksgiving at my parent's house in Iowa where my mom put out quite the spread...


It looked even better on our plates...



My boys are big fans of food...


My sister and I happend to be big fans of wine with our food...


All in all, it was an amazing lunch.  In fact, it was an amazing Thanksgiving - one of the happiest I can remember!

Click for more "lunch" You Captures!


A message to the adult members of the family I love so very much:  Please notice that I posted none of those pictures I took of any of you eating.  Your welcome.  Love, Kassandra

2 comments:

  1. It's hard to take pictures of lunch without mouths handing open! Looks like was a wonderful feast!

    ReplyDelete