Friday, November 16, 2012

Falling Leaves

Fall is my favorite season.  I think the temperatures are perfect and there is an indescribable smell to the air that I just can't get enough of.  And, the scenery is beautiful.  I love seeing the trees change colors, but I also love what happens after the color change.  I love the breezy days that allow you to just stand there and watch the leaves blow and swirl with the wind.  I love walking around and hearing the crunch under my feet.  Plus, I think there is something beautiful about bare tree limbs when you can look down and see the ground covered with leaves like carpet. 

I love fall so much, that I really wanted to capture as much of this as I could this year.  I got an opportunity one day after work, and I headed to a little park in the middle of town to take some fall pictures.  I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed taking them!








 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment