Thursday, November 15, 2012

shopping is DONE!


For the first time in the history of ever my Christmas shopping is done!  With the exception of a couple of photo gifts I have yet to make and order... 

Okay, let me rephrase:  For the first time in the history of ever all of my in store shopping is done!

This is an amazing thing for me!  I've always wanted to have all my shopping done before Thanksgiving, but with out fail I'm always rush shopping in mid-December.  And I hate rush shopping.  And shopping in December.  And shopping period.

See, I don't like messy stores full of messy shelves.  That really sets me on edge.  And you see, I don't like crowds.  Crowds don't just set me on edge, they send me into the land of full out anxiety attack!* And inevitably, shopping in December involves both things.  I bet you can imagine what I'm like, and no, it ain't pretty!  It usually involves me red faced, muttering cuss words under my breath...and that's on a good day!

Needless to say, this is why I am so so very happy to be DONE shopping already!  I think it just might be a nice, quiet, calm December now!

Happy Holidays Everyone!


*Yes, this means I have NEVER shopped on Black Friday.  And yes, this means I NEVER will.  I'd rather pay full price or live with out than shop on that terrible day!

No comments:

Post a Comment